• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • As we have now upgraded the main XenForo community, this forum is now being retired. It will remain open in a mostly read only state. Any further feedback, suggestions or bug reports should be posted on the main forum. We will still process the existing bug reports from this forum.

When we approach a stable release, this forum will become inaccessible. If there is any content you wish to save, please do so before then.

Third party Editor - Link on Text is removing

Before:
SmartSelectImage_2017-06-13-08-34-36.png

Then I press key "." or any other key on my mobile keyboard Android Chrome.

After:
SmartSelectImage_2017-06-13-08-35-00.png

It should not remove Link on last link text word.

Chris D

XenForo Developer
Staff member
This was never anything I could reproduce on iOS but is it something you can still reproduce now? There have been a number of Froala updates since your report.

Veer

@Chris D this might be another bug but I'm noticing this for a few days here.

link text area <------- when I mouse over and click this link text area (in the Editor) to edit the link, it opens the link on a new tab window. I can't see this happen on froala demo you just mentioned here.

Using Chrome and UC Browser, both on Desktop.

Chris D

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Thanks, have reported this to Froala.

@Chris D this might be another bug but I'm noticing this for a few days here.

link text area <------- when I mouse over and click this link text area (in the Editor) to edit the link, it opens the link on a new tab window. I can't see this happen on froala demo you just mentioned here.

Using Chrome and UC Browser, both on Desktop.
Please test using the Froala demo above and create a new bug report if the problem persists with the details.

Mike

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Unfortunately, this appears to be down to the way auto complete works in Android keyboards. The behavior varies from keyboard to keyboard. As such, it isn't likely to be directly fixable.