• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • As we have now upgraded the main XenForo community, this forum is now being retired. It will remain open in a mostly read only state. Any further feedback, suggestions or bug reports should be posted on the main forum. We will still process the existing bug reports from this forum.

When we approach a stable release, this forum will become inaccessible. If there is any content you wish to save, please do so before then.

Fixed Editor: pressing [Enter] doesn't move the focus of the editor (cursor disappears).

img-2017-07-05-21-16-44-1.png

I pasted an image.
and then pressed enter.
I was expecting the cursor and focus to be placed after the image, so I could start typing.
I have to manually use the scrollbar to re-find the cursor.

Mike

XenForo Developer
Staff member
I couldn't entirely reproduce this, though I did have some inconsistent behavior. However, I am making some changes here that I hope will potentially mitigate this issue.

(Note that there's a semi-related issue with the cursor going behind a sticky footer which isn't easily avoidable though also easily correctable by the user.)