• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to the XenForo 2 demo. This is a work in progress and you may find some rough edges. See more about what to expect.

As Designed Phrase generated for rebuilding search index

I've got a custom content type with a search data handler, it appears to generate the phrase used in the dropdown on the by just using the content type ID as a phrase title, which gets a bit wonky with some words, for example th_entry attempts to use the phrase th_entrys when I already have a (correctly spelled) th_entries phrase, so it seems a bit odd that I'd need to create a new, incorrectly spelled phrase only to show up in (from what I can tell) this one spot. Any chance of being able to add a pharse title into my Search Data handler (or even a content type field for it)

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Content types can have a phrase and phrase_plural entry, so in your case you will set the phrase_plural for that content type to th_entries

Content types can have a phrase and phrase_plural entry, so in your case you will set the phrase_plural for that content type to th_entries
Oh, great thanks. Didn't see that :)