• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • As we have now upgraded the main XenForo community, this forum is now being retired. It will remain open in a mostly read only state. Any further feedback, suggestions or bug reports should be posted on the main forum. We will still process the existing bug reports from this forum.

When we approach a stable release, this forum will become inaccessible. If there is any content you wish to save, please do so before then.

As designed Phrase generated for rebuilding search index

Jake B.

I've got a custom content type with a search data handler, it appears to generate the phrase used in the dropdown on the by just using the content type ID as a phrase title, which gets a bit wonky with some words, for example th_entry attempts to use the phrase th_entrys when I already have a (correctly spelled) th_entries phrase, so it seems a bit odd that I'd need to create a new, incorrectly spelled phrase only to show up in (from what I can tell) this one spot. Any chance of being able to add a pharse title into my Search Data handler (or even a content type field for it)