• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to the XenForo 2 demo. This is a work in progress and you may find some rough edges. See more about what to expect.

Preference?

Which version do you prefer?

• Image A

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Image B

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters
B, it is much cleaner

I vote for XF team to decide :p:LOL:

It's too close on voting to decide one way, or the other.

A gets my vote

If it's so close, I propose we have a user selectable option that can choose from a preset list of formats for A or B or C etc etc. Preset formats for thread/post styles would be nice to have allowing forum owners to more quickly set a format close to their own preferences :)

XenForo Developer
Staff member
If it's so close, I propose we have a user selectable option that can choose from a preset list of formats for A or B or C etc etc. Preset formats for thread/post styles would be nice to have allowing forum owners to more quickly set a format close to their own preferences :)
TBH the actual differences in the template are so trivial, it's kinda not worth adding an option, we could just publish a template modification.

I prefer A :)

TBH the actual differences in the template are so trivial, it's kinda not worth adding an option, we could just publish a template modification.
yeah that would be great too :)

Boring! :p :D

Option A makes more sense as there's a clearer distinction between the poster vs. the post, and more consistent with the desktop's UI.
That's something I thought about too.