• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • As we have now upgraded the main XenForo community, this forum is now being retired. It will remain open in a mostly read only state. Any further feedback, suggestions or bug reports should be posted on the main forum. We will still process the existing bug reports from this forum.

When we approach a stable release, this forum will become inaccessible. If there is any content you wish to save, please do so before then.

Third party Problems with auto fill using 1Password with the popup login box

RobinHood

Has anyone used Dashlane? As opposed to 1Password.

It seems to come out on top for a lot of the more recent password manager reviews.

Has anyone ever switched password managers and exported all their data from one and imported them to another? Is that an option?

Steve

Yes I use Dashlane, not sure on any comparisons though it seems to have enough features and support for all devices. You have to pay to get syncing ability across devices @ $39/year. I find them all annoying in some form or another, autofill seemed so much more reliable when just depending on the browser. I find they all autofill fields that are not login/password fields which gets extremely annoying.

Side note - I guess we can still post in the Bug reports forums? :D